Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day by day

I can't believe it's been almost 3 months since we've gotten Andrew's official diagnosis. Things are looking SO good for him. He has recently started at the local Early Childhood school, and his teacher Ms. Sharron is great! Thought this entire process, I have yet to meet someone who has not been just fantastic with my son! He's only gone 2 days so far, but he is already doing fantastic!

Erik and I are doing well, Some times things get stressful, but I honestly believe at this point in our relationship, there is very little we couldn't get though together. He is my rock, and I love him so very much!

We finally picked a therapy company for Andrew. He will be going with the company I work for called Beyond Boundaries of Autism. At fist we were hesitant, because I was told I was going to have to quit my job, but after talking to Kim, she informed  me that because I have been with them for 4 years and because I am a valued employe who is good at their job, I will get to keep it. Obviously there are some other semantics to it, but I won't bore you with them! This is just FANTASTIC news!

It should be very interesting what the next few months will be holding for my little family. I can't wait to see where my 3 year old will be in his life as he grows, I am just SO SO SO proud of him. I hope he knows it!

Oh yea, last Monday (11/5) was Andrew's 3rd birthday! Here are a couple of pictures!


He looks so much like his Daddy! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment