Sunday, January 13, 2013

Anxious

For most of this pregnancy (all 16 weeks of it!) I've been pretty laid back, but recently I have been very anxious about having a second child. I really, REALLY can not imagine loving another child, especially as much as I love Bug. I am sure it will happen, it happens to all mothers! Haha, But that is the main thing I am anxious about. Recently, when Andrew has a melt down I wonder how on earth I am going to manage a second child, How on earth am I going to be able to nurse a baby and stop Andrew from jumping off of the furniture, especially in the early days. How on earth I am going to be able to do a lot of stuff?! I know that baby wearing will be a life savor, but then I go on to worry about Jealousy. I know it comes with all most all sibling sets, but Andrew is VERY attached to me. I guess we will see where this crazy life takes us in the next few months, Lord knows we can handle a lot!

Have a good week everyone! Sorry for the short blurbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment